Lobster R1B1 & R1B2 Cordless Riveters
Lobster R1B1 & R1B2 Cordless Riveters are award winning, industry leading tools designed for high speed riveting applications. Below are some features and benefits offered by each: R1B1 Cordless Riveters:
- The unique curve and short grip girth of the high-speed R1B1 cordless riveter provides a well-balanced design for comfortable handling over extended periods, dramatically reducing user fatigue.
- Despite the compact, lightweight design, the R1B1 riveter delivers a 22mm stroke and is capable of setting up to 3/16” blind rivets. Using an energy efficient 14.4v lithium ion battery, this cordless riveter can install 4x more rivets on a single charge than other conventional cordless models.
- For further ease of use, a newly integrated mandrel container efficiently collects spent mandrels while an LED spotlight precisely illuminates the work area.
- The R1B2 offers the same comfortable, ergonomic grip as the R1B1, but is specifically designed for heavier duty applications.
- Compact and lightweight like the R1B1, it also delivers a 22mm stroke, but is capable of setting up to ¼” high strength blind rivets. Utilizing an energy efficient 14.4v lithium ion battery, this high-speed riveter is in the industry’s fastest class of cordless riveters with a 1.1-second cycle time.
- The R1B2 also offers the same user-friendly features including an LED spotlight to illuminate the work area, mandrel collector to collect spent mandrels and an optional integrated rivet counter for riveting management