Lobster R1A1 & R1A2 Pneumatic Riveters
- The R1A1 Pneumatic Riveter from Lobster Tool has innovative design elements that of have won the Good Design Award for its improvement of the riveter industry. The compact construct of this riveter incorporates a reduced diameter frame head and a left/right adjustable air fitting for easy access to the work piece, along with a slender handle and lightweight body for comfortable handling over extended periods.
- The R1A1 boasts an extraordinary strength-to-weight ratio, bringing a 19mm stroke and a capability to set standard blind rivets up to 3/16” in size in a single trigger action.
- Additionally, a 30% reduction in air consumption from this high performance riveter makes it an eco-friendly alternative to most competitive air riveters on the market.
- Continuing to advance the industry with their ground-breaking designs, the R1A2 Pneumatic Riveter is the next generation of high performance riveters from Lobster Tool. Also a winner of the Good Design Award, this air riveter was engineered to work in collaboration with the original R1A1, setting heavy rivets up to ¼” in size.
- Not only is the heavy duty R1A2 compact and lightweight, but it delivers a 26mm long stroke, allowing it to cut stainless, long type or high strength blind rivets. It incorporates the same left/right adjustable air fitting and reduced diameter frame head for easier access to tight spaces.
- With a high capacity vacuum mandrel collection tank to improve efficiency, the R1A2 is ideal for high volume applications.