Graco SoloTech Hose Pumps
With only the hose in contact with the fluid being pumped & no check valves in line, Graco’s SoloTech Peristaltic Hose Pumps are perfect for materials that other pumps cannot handle. Abrasive, corrosive, shear sensitive, and gas entrapped fluids can easily be pumped or dosed into your application.
- Efficient Pumping Action – One hose compression per revolution prolongs hose life
- Low Maintenance – No valves, seals or glands to worry about
- Reversible – Pumps can be used to empty lines or clear blockages
- Extended Hose Life – Only one hose compression per revolution = less wear and tear
SoloTech Peristaltic Hose Pumps are the latest addition to the Graco Process product line and will replace the EP Series. It is much lighter than the EP with additional features such as a metallic roller for improved flow accuracies, a flange connection, new hose design, and more control options (batch control, pressure control, PLC connections).
Double Diaphragm Pumps
Graco has no limits when it comes to designing pumps to exceed user expectations. Their Husky pumps are among the best in the industry for a variety of reasons: They’re 30% more efficient than the competition, deliver up to 300gpm which equals a 20% increase in flow, and last up to 5 times longer than the competition due to Graco’s engineering. Try a Husky pump today and you’ll quickly see the difference.
- Husky 1050 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Husky 1590 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Husky 205 Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Husky 2150 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Husky 307 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Husky 3300 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Husky 515 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- Husky 716 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- Husky 15120 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- Husky 2200 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
View Brochure View Brochure
Husky 1050HP High Pressure Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
Graco’s Husky 1050HP High Pressure Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump is unlike any other pump on the market. It’s the only pump that allows the user to choose between low pressure and high pressure operating modes. Since high-pressure isn’t always a necessity, Graco introduced their low-high pressure mode valve so you can switch to low-pressure and reduce the air consumption up to 50%. Click the brochure to learn more!
- Fast Flo 1:1 pumps are designed to operate at air input pressures up to 180 psi and deliver a smooth, dependable flow. Maximum delivery up to 5 GPM and maximum fluid working pressure up to 180 PSI (12 bar). Ideal for lower viscosity fluids.
Piston Pumps with Sealed Wet Cup
- These Graco piston pumps have an enclosed, dual seal wet cup design with an extended seal life – ideal for the most difficult inks. Available with hydraulic or pneumatic motors and an optional runaway control.
Viscount ll 1200 and 3100
- When paired with any of Graco’s priming piston pumps, the Viscount II hydraulic air motor offers exceptional cost savings by operating on 20% of the energy used by a pneumatic motor. The Viscount II, Graco’s patented hydraulic motor, replaces the King, Bulldog or Senator air motors.
Graco Husky e-Series Electric Diaphragm Pump
Graco Husky e-Series Electric Diaphragm Pumps are perfect for applications that require low pulsation and a consistent, smooth flow. The patented air-charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT having to purchase expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks. To top it off, the e-Series is up to 5 times more energy efficient than air-operated diaphragm pumps. To learn more about the e-Series, click the brochure and contact us today!