ProMix 2KS Proportioner
Graco’s ProMix 2KS offers precise and reliable electronic proportioning for a broad range of solventborne, waterborne and acid catalyzed materials. From entry-level to upgraded applications, the ProMix 2KS provides the highest degree of ratio assurance for superior finish quality.
ProMix 2KS Design Features
- Dynamic or sequential dosing available
- Built-in system safeguards
- Available with manual and automatic configurations
- Intrinsically safe fluid panels allow for integration into hazardous areas
- Easily use up to 30 colors and 4 catalysts
- Supports up to 2 guns with gun flush boxes
- Simple programming allows for fast set up and efficient process control
- Provides critical process variable feedback
Graco’s Informer is a great tool for reducing paint waste, collecting data and improving the entire finishing process. This easy-to-use fluid monitoring package accurately measures flow rate and the amount of material that passes through a fluid line. It is the perfect solution for applications requiring any type of data collection, especially for those requiring environmental compliance reports.
- Intrinsically safe AC mounting for hazardous areas or standard AC mounting (100-240 VAC) for nonhazardous areas
- Reduces paint waste and cost of ownership by helping to identify worn tips on spray guns and calibration issues
- Sends alerts when equipment needs maintenance
- Easy-to-read, backlit display for low-light conditions
Graco’s ProControl 1KE actively monitors and manages the fluid and the air pressure in a finishing system, locking in precise spray parameters and improving overall spray performance. Using the ProControl 1KE to monitor and manage material helps prevent overspray and eliminate wasted material, improving overall system efficiency.
- Durable cover design resists impact and exposure to harsh material
- Easy-to-read, backlit display for low light conditions
- User-configured alarms ensure consistency in processes and quality
- Track and monitor flow rates and paint usage for environmental reports and cost management
- Lock flow settings from unauthorized users with a PIN code to ensure consistent performance
- Pressure transducer provides feedback on outbound fluid pressure for accurate results
Promix PD2K Proportioners
The ProMix PD2K blends the material close to the gun so the flush zone is considerably smaller. This allows customers to use less paint, spend less on disposal costs and allows for faster color changes. And because there is limited mixed material in the system, the ProMix PD2K is ideal for short pot life materials. It is also well-matched with acid-based materials.
Savings Comparison: See the savings stack up when you compare the Graco ProMix PD2K to traditional systems.
- Up to 80% reduction in flushing waste over the most efficient traditional proportioning systems
- Limited mixed material in system – great for short pot life materials
- Much faster color changes and less material to flush = less waste and less downtime
Graco M2K Proportioning System
The new Graco M2K Proportioning System eliminates mixing by hand in this easy to use, compact design. The M2k is a fixed ratio machine that will keep your mix ratio consistent, greatly reducing your flush time, material waste, and clean up time associated with hand mixing. M2K key features include;
- Increased accuracy for your mix material improving your finish quality
- Greatly reduced amounts of material waste
- Compact size makes it quicker and easier to flush, saving you time and disposal costs
- Ideal for lower volume two component epoxy, polyester, and polyurethane materials
- Extreme reliability on key system components, including Graco’s Merkur air motor
- Choice of air spray, airless, and air-assist spray technologies
XP-hf Plural Component Sprayers
Graco’s XP-hf Plural Component Sprayers combines their popular XP Sprayer with the powerful XL 10000 air motor. By combining these two technologies, the end user gets a lot more flow; allowing them to get jobs done faster with less wear and tear on the equipment. To learn more on how the XP-hf can increase productivity, save production time, simplify maintenance, and improve finish quality; click on the below brochure and contact C.H. Reed today.