Job Title: Account Managers – Field Sales Specialists for our Finishing and Fluid Handling Products and Systems.
Locations: Northeastern PA, Cleveland OH, and Central VA.
Reports to: Director of Sales – Finishing and Fluid Handling Group
C.H. Reed, a leading independent industrial solutions and service provider in the mid-Atlantic region, is seeking Field Sales candidates to further develop our sales team for our Northeastern PA, Cleveland, OH, and Central VA territories. Both entry level as well as experienced individuals will be considered for these opportunities. Account Managers work closely with existing accounts to develop trusting partnerships in providing solutions to their challenges. Accountability for developing new accounts and business are also expected based on territory and corporate initiatives.
• Develop, maintain and grow business partnerships with identified key accounts and strategically identified target accounts.
• Introduce new products, services and ideas to these partners for mutual benefit.
• Coordinate and Utilize Application Specialist and Engineered Service Group to help penetrate and expand sales and services to key opportunities and accounts.
• Actively work with key vendor representatives to introduce new products and ideas to end user base as well as develop strong relationships with these key vendor representatives.
• Experience – Entry level position – none required but sales skills preferable.
• IT Skills – Multiple web-based, ERP and Windows platforms utilized for maintaining and using CRM. Social media skills for networking and communicating.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – Interactions with customers, vendors, co-workers.
• Excellent Organization – Scheduling service work and multiple process flows.
• Focus – Stay on-task and work through distractions.
• Accuracy – Attention to detail needed for managing CRM, quotations and communicating customer needs and requirements to internal support personnel.
• Critical Thinking Skills – Ability to “think-on-your-feet” and take the initiative to get the job done. The ability to problem-solve, a sharp memory and creative thinking is imperative.
• Training – Willingness to be continually trained in product, computer and technology skills. Strong desire to utilize self-improvement opportunities.
• Multitasking – Ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing importance.
If you are interested in exploring this position and a future with C.H. Reed, please email a detailed resume including work experience, skill set and salary history to Brian Shaffer:email@example.com We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about C.H. Reed, visit and browse our website, www.chreed.com.