Lobster R1B1 & R1B2 Cordless Riveters
Lobster R1B1 & R1B2 Cordless Riveters are award winning, industry leading tools designed for high speed riveting applications. Below are some features and benefits offered by each:
R1B1 Cordless Riveters:
- The unique curve and short grip girth of the high-speed R1B1 cordless riveter provides a well-balanced design for comfortable handling over extended periods, dramatically reducing user fatigue.
- Despite the compact, lightweight design, the R1B1 riveter delivers a 22mm stroke and is capable of setting up to 3/16” blind rivets. Using an energy efficient 14.4v lithium ion battery, this cordless riveter can install 4x more rivets on a single charge than other conventional cordless models.
- For further ease of use, a newly integrated mandrel container efficiently collects spent mandrels while an LED spotlight precisely illuminates the work area.
R1B2 Cordless Riveters:
- The R1B2 offers the same comfortable, ergonomic grip as the R1B1, but is specifically designed for heavier duty applications.
- Compact and lightweight like the R1B1, it also delivers a 22mm stroke, but is capable of setting up to ¼” high strength blind rivets. Utilizing an energy efficient 14.4v lithium ion battery, this high-speed riveter is in the industry’s fastest class of cordless riveters with a 1.1-second cycle time.
- The R1B2 also offers the same user-friendly features including an LED spotlight to illuminate the work area, mandrel collector to collect spent mandrels and an optional integrated rivet counter for riveting management
For additional information regarding these tools or if you would like to see a demo, contact C.H. Reed to speak with an application specialist.