QX Series — Cordless Assembly System
The new QX Series incorporates a cordless, battery-powered screwdriver and a communication module for plant-wide communications. The system provides complete torque control along with real-time monitoring, process control and data management.
QE Series — Handheld Tools
The QE Series takes productivity, ergonomics, and reliability to new levels. With angle, inline, push-to-start, offset and motor configurations along with four motor platforms and torque coverage of up to 400 Nm, the QE Series is engineered with impressive features for enhanced productivity and ergonomics.
QE Series — Fixtured Tools
The QE Series of fixtured tools makes it easy to mount your tool to a fixture, torque arm or other device, like a robot or slide. With angle, inline, and offset configurations, four motor platforms, and torque coverage of up to 400 Nm, the QE Series is engineered to enhance the efficiency and ergonomics of your production line.
IC Series — Controllers
The IC12D and IC12M controllers are precise and fully programmable. They can be seamlessly integrated with any QE or QM Series tools to deliver tangible performance advantages.
ICS Series – Software
Paired with a controller and a computer, the groundbreaking ICS Software Suite makes it possible to precisely control and monitor your fastening process. Our specialists can optimize your system with one of four software packages to best fulfill your process requirements.
Ingersoll Rand QE Series
- Torque coverage from 0.3 to 2500 Nm
- Full closed-loop transducerized control delivers excellent capability
- Highly configurable platforms allow selection of the perfect tool for the application including inline, pistol, angle, offset, and motor configurations
- All models are compatible with both ICD and ICM Insight controllers and ICS software
- Excellent durability
- Compact, lightweight, and high-speed designs
- Easy to use interfaces allow the operator to focus on the job, not the tool — including bright LED headlights and status indicator lights, low force actuation and reverse functions, and patented TactAlert that provides tactile feedback to the operator
- ESD-safe and RoHS-compliant model options
- Super durability cables keep life cycle costs low
- Comfortable, ergonomically contoured grips enhance operator comfort
- Complete line of accessories to maximize productivity