Polaris Air Compressors
Compression Series Air Compressor by FS ElliotPolaris air compressors are available from 250 hp to 2,500 hp in two and three stage configurations up to 150 psig (10.5 barg) discharge pressure. Polaris compressors are packed with features and include the most advanced control system available.
Polaris Compressor Benefits:
- Efficiency – Backward leaning impeller designs, combined with higher operating speeds and “splitter” type impeller vanes on many models promote high efficiencies and operational flexibility
- Reliability – The Polaris compressors maintain FS-Elliott’s legendary reliability characteristics.
- Quality – Electronic on-line ordering systems, pre-engineered and prototype tested option groups, the most advanced lean manufacturing techniques – all supervised by an ISO-9000 certified quality system
- Service – Polaris compressors are serviced locally by a trained and certified team of local distributors that share our dedication to total customer satisfaction.
Standard Polaris Air Compressor Features Include:
- Inlet Guide Vanes for efficient part load operation (except P-300)
- Heavy duty baseplate is the most robust in the industry
- Modulating unloading valve allows compressor to trim load rather than fully unload or shut down during upset conditions.
- Full size auxiliary oil pump allows operation after main pump failure
- Horizontally split gearcase, bearings and seals ensure fast and effective on-site maintenance
- Dynamic balancing of rotating parts
- Regulus PLC control System – “Best in class” controls for the “Best in class” compressor