November 11, 2019
Happy Veteran’s Day 2019
SHARE THIS POST
C.H. Reed remembers and honors all of those who’ve served in the United States Armed Forces. We would like to take this time to acknowledge, pay our respects, and salute C.H. Reed employees who’ve bravely served our country in the past. Thank you all for your sacrifice, hard work, and patriotism.
- Rick Miller: As the current Director of IT and Marketing, Rick Miller has been with C.H. Reed for 12 years. He served as a Black Hawk Helicopter Crew Chief, a Door Gunner, and Maintenance Manager for the U.S. Army from 1987 – 2007.
- Bill Wagner: Bill Wagner served in the U.S. Army from 1989 – 2001 as a squad leader (Heavy Mortars). He’s been with C.H. Reed for almost 5 years as the Compressed Air Service Estimator at our Erie, PA branch.
- Scott Kipp: Scott has been the Director of Sales for C.H. Reed for 2.5 years. He served in the U.S. Navy in the early 90’s as a Non-Rate MA (security) and Crew on YP683.
- Ron Quinlan AKA “Sarge”: Ron served in the U.S. Army from 1980 – 1998. He held many positions during his service; Armored division Germany machine gunner / 101st Airborne Division fire team leader / 2nd Infantry Division Korea (DMZ) Weapons Squad Leader / Training and Doctrine Command Fort Jackson SC Drill Sergeant / 2nd Infantry Division Korea (DMZ) Platoon Sergeant / U.S. Army Cadet Command ROTC Detachment Indiana University of Pennsylvania Operation Sergeant. Ron has been at C.H. Reed for 21 years in Inside Sales & Technical Support.
- Michael Dipko: Michael has been a Compressed Air Service Technician for C.H. Reed for over a year and a half now. He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1995 – 1999 as a Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Journeyman and a Crew Chief on the F-15 Eagle.
- Bob Shields: Bob Shields served in the U.S. Navy from 1987 – 1995 as an Engineman (EN2). Bob is the C.H. Reed President and has been with the company for just about 5 years.
- Mike Rogers: Mike Rogers has been with C.H. Reed for 13 years. He’s the Compressed Air Group Controls / Product Trainer. Mike served in the U.S. Air Force in the 80’s as a Refueling Truck Repair Specialist.
- Bruce Anderson: Bruce served in the U.S. Navy from 1987 – 1991. He was an Aviation Electrician’s Mate AE2. He’s been with C.H. Reed’s Compressed Air Group as a Service Technician for 19 years.
Happy Veteran’s Day to all of the brave men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces. Thank you for your selfless service, sacrifice, and courageousness.
- The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.
- Mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty.
Get a consultation
C. H. Reed, Inc. has been awarded a pending PATENT number by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The title of the invention is: “Automatic CARC waterborne or water based paint or coating…
C. H. Reed is proud to announce it’s relationship with Garage-Pak as it’s virtual retailer. Garage-Pak is an innovative packaged air and fluid piping solution designed for the home and professional shop owner.
Remember way back in January of 2008 when the EPA released its new rules and regulations for HAP compliance for Paint Stripping and Surface Coatings? Well, that is finally coming to fruition, and if you…