Job Title: Service Administrator
Location: Strongsville, OH
Reports To: Service Manager
C.H. Reed, a leading mid-Atlantic industrial distribution company is seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Service Administrator for our Cleveland, OH area (Strongsville, OH) office. The Service Administrator plays an integral role in the daily operations of the branch’s Service Department.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
• Communicate and follow up with service customers regarding order statuses, services, back ordered parts, etc.
• Generate and run planned maintenance reports and monthly job ticklers.
• Enter product warranty claims with strategic vendors.
• Create budget billing contracts for service customers.
• Quote follow-up parts and labor to service customers.
• Enter daily time cards for employees into ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
• Answer phones in a professional manner providing answers when possible and transferring calls or taking messages when needed.
• Assist other employees with customer-related information.
• Create service orders when needed.
• Assist service dispatcher when needed; converting incoming calls into booked service calls for available service technicians.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Computer Skills: Multiple web-based, ERP, and Windows-based platforms utilized for completing work-orders, scheduling, timecards, etc. Previous experience working in ERP systems, preferably Epicor Prophet 21, a plus.
• Excellent Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills: Professional interactions with customers, vendors, co-workers a must.
• Exceptional Organization: Multitasking, prioritization, and efficiency are a must.
• Detail Oriented: Must be systematic, meticulous, and concentrated.
• Team Player: Proactive ability to collaborate and work well in a group setting.
• Management Experience: Prior leadership and management experience preferred.
• Industrial Background: Prior industrial service experience preferred.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and a future with a market-leading industrial distribution company, please submit a detailed resume including work experience, skill set and salary history to Kyle Wertman –email@example.com. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. C.H. Reed is an equal opportunity employer.