Job Title: Service Coordinator
Location: Milton, PA
Reports to: Service Manager
C.H. Reed, a leading independent industrial solutions and service provider in the mid-Atlantic region, is seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Service Coordinator in our Milton, PA facility. The Service Coordinator works with the Service Manager to organize and execute the day-to-day activities of the Service Department. This person will serve as the liaison between our customers, C.H. Reed service technicians, and C.H. Reed staff.
• Receive incoming calls and inquiries for service appointments, equipment breakdowns, and planned maintenance services.
• Schedule all field service activities for service technicians.
• Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships by providing regular updates to service customers.
• Maintain dispatch schedule.
• Ship and receive parts for planned maintenance orders and sales orders.
• Processing of service paperwork, data entry, etc.
• Experience – Dispatch or dispatch-related duties. Industrial or commercial service experience is a plus.
• Computer Skills – Multiple web-based, ERP and Windows platforms utilized for completing work-orders, scheduling, timecards, etc.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – Interactions with customers, vendors, co-workers.
• Excellent Organization – Scheduling service work and multiple process flows.
• Focus – Stay on-task and work through distractions.
• Calm Demeanor – Handle occasional stressful scheduling changes and emergency breakdowns. Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
• Accuracy – Attention to detail needed for work orders, parts orders, scheduling, and related work.
• Critical Thinking Skills – Ability to “think-on-your-feet” and take the initiative to get the job done. The ability to problem-solve, a sharp memory and creative thinking is imperative.
• Physical Qualifications – Ability to lift 50 pounds and sit for 70% of the workday.
• Training – Willingness to be continually trained in computer and technology skills.
• Multitasking – Ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing importance.
• Forklift Experience – Use moving equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to safely and efficiently move inventory around the facility.
If you are interested in exploring this position and a future with C.H. Reed, please email a detailed resume including work experience, skill set and salary history to Ross Topper: email@example.com. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about C.H. Reed, visit and browse our website, www.chreed.com.