Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Rotary Screw Air Compressors offer significant operational benefits. They provide a reliable supply of clean, dry compressed air. Rotary compressors offer many advantages that contribute to a positive ROI and a lower total cost of ownership. From reduced operating costs, significant savings in labor, paint, and other materials, to extended pneumatic tool life, rotary compressors are the dependable choice that will keep your employees working.
Take a look at each of the brands we offer:
Quincy Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Quincy rotary screw air compressors are known for their reliability. The Quincy rotary screw compressor product line is the culmination of more than 100 years of compressor manufacturing experience and know-how. In addition, Quincy makes a wide variety of rotary compressor models with various ranges of horsepower:
- Quincy QGV – 40 to 200 HP
- Quincy QSI – 50 to 350 HP
- Quincy QGS – 5 to 100 HP
- Quincy QGD – 15 to 60 HP
To find the right rotary compressor for your industry-specific application, simply contact us and we can help you every step of the way.
Chicago Pneumatic Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Chicago Pneumatic rotary screw compressors are compact, extremely reliable, quiet and energy efficient. With both variable speed drive and fixed speed drive options, Chicago Pneumatic is a reliable compressed air source that’s available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to suit your industrial needs.
What Are the Benefits of Rotary Screw Air Compressors?
All air compressors operate on some system of converting power — typically supplied by an electric motor or a gasoline or diesel engine — into pressurized air that serves as a form of energy to power everything from pneumatic construction tools to manufacturing and fabrication equipment.
Rotary screw air compressors come with some distinct benefits for businesses that need either fixed or variable volumes of compressed air to reliably meet their equipment needs.
What follows are just some of the benefits positive-displacement rotary screw air compressors provide:
- High mechanical energy transfer: By means of either lubricated or oil-less helical screw pairings — or rotary screws — these air compressors form an air-tight seal between their rotating screws. This is highly efficient in drawing in and forcing air through the intake mechanisms and eventually on to be pressurized and stored.
- Adaptability to working conditions: Because every business’s needs and location are unique, it’s good to consider the adaptability of rotatory screw air compressors. First, for commercial applications that have variable compressed air needs, such as in shift-based or off-peak production cycles, variable speed electric rotary compressors offer the ability to adjust the speed at which their screws turn. This slows down their operation, as well as their subsequent consumption of energy when there’s lower utilization of compressed air. The added energy savings for businesses can be quite substantial when compared to fixed speed compressors’ constant energy consumption. The second benefit is that rotary screw compressors can be cooled efficiently, meaning they’ll operate successfully in both higher temperatures and humidity levels than other types of compressors.
- Quiet operation and mobility: Due to lower vibrations and the quality components involved in rotary screw air compressors’ operations, these units run much quieter and are typically more mobile than other air compressor designs.
- Flexible control options: Advances in compressor control technologies allow for easy remote monitoring, intuitive control options, and custom programming.
Don’t Be Left Adrift by your Air Compressors and Service Provider!
C.H. Reed, Inc. — Customer-Focused Compressed Air Solutions
With more than 70 years of delivering excellence in industrial equipment, we provide an unwavering commitment to supply customer-centered solutions. We also provide rotary screw air compressor maintenance along with a wide range of services. We know our products inside and out, and we always put your needs first.
C.H. Reed Branch Locations – With a service footprint covering the whole mid-Atlantic region, C.H. Reed can help you meet your facility’s goals from one of our branch locations listed below:
Whether you’re located in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Southern New York, Maryland, Delaware, or anywhere in the mid-Atlantic region, contact us today for informed answers to all your rotary screw air compressor questions.