April 27, 2020
Graco Introduces SaniSpray HP Disinfectant Sprayers in Response to COVID-19
SHARE THIS POST
Graco SaniSpray HP Airless Disinfectant Sprayers
The global emergence of the COVID-19 virus has rapidly created a need for higher productivity on all disinfecting jobs. Graco’s new SaniSpray HP Airless Disinfectant Sprayers are the only airless sprayers specifically designed to work with disinfectants, sanitizers, and deodorizers. They are engineered to deliver consistent atomization and coverage without heavy drips and runs, allowing you to achieve specified disinfectant dwell times. These are turnkey sprayers that are ready to go right out of the box; simply add disinfectant and get to work. Long story short, they are the fastest disinfecting application method available today.
List-N Disinfectant Compatible
Graco’s SaniSpray HP line are 100% compatible with List-N disinfectants that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19:
- Approved alcohol-based active ingredients— Ethanol or isopropanol (Except for SaniSpray HP 10 and SaniSpray HP 20)
- Approved water-based active ingredients—aldehyde, Phenolic, quaternary ammonium compounds, sodium hypochorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic, Hydrogen peroxide
For more information regarding the List N disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 please visit the web links below:
- EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- Health Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/disinfectants/covid-19/list.html
A Disinfectant Sprayer for Every Job, Big or Small
Take a look at the guide below to determine which SaniSpray Sprayer would be best for your disinfecting job(s). Whether you need to treat a small room or an entire campus, we can help you identify which SaniSpray HP model will perform the best for your given task.
- SaniSpray HP 10 – Corded Handheld Sprayer: Ideal for 5 gallons or less weekly
- SaniSpray HP20 – Corded Handheld Sprayer: Ideal for 15 gallons or less weekly
- SaniSpray HP 20 – Cordless Handheld Sprayer: Ideal for 15 gallons or less weekly
- SaniSpray HP 65 – Portable Hopper System: Ideal for 50 gallons or less weekly
- SaniSpray HP 130 – 2-Gun Cart System: Ideal for 100 gallons or less weekly
*** Please note that SaniSpray Sprayers have a limited 90-day parts-only replacement warranty. To avoid the transmission of infectious germs and viruses, SaniSpray HP Sprayers are not returnable, and may not be serviceable at Graco distributors or service centers, including C.H. Reed. All SaniSpray Sprayers are designed, manufactured, assembled, and factory-tested in the USA with global components.
Contact C.H. Reed to Purchase Graco SaniSpray HP Airless Disinfectant Sprayers
If you’re interested in learning more about Graco’s new line of SaniSpray Disinfectant Sprayers, we can help answer any questions and help guide you to make the right purchase for the job. Furthermore, if you have a cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, or deodorizing application that calls for more specific measures where you don’t think the SaniSpray line is compatible, C.H. Reed can certainly build custom sanitary and cleaning systems through our Engineered Systems Team. For more information or to purchase Graco SaniSpray, contact us today:
Get a consultation
C. H. Reed, Inc. has been awarded a pending PATENT number by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The title of the invention is: “Automatic CARC waterborne or water based paint or coating…
C. H. Reed is proud to announce it’s relationship with Garage-Pak as it’s virtual retailer. Garage-Pak is an innovative packaged air and fluid piping solution designed for the home and professional shop owner.
Remember way back in January of 2008 when the EPA released its new rules and regulations for HAP compliance for Paint Stripping and Surface Coatings? Well, that is finally coming to fruition, and if you…