September 13, 2022
Ransburg IntelliFlow RF2 Training
SHARE THIS POST
On Thursday, September 8th, Carlisle Fluid Technologies visited C.H. Reed’s Hanover, PA location to conduct an in-depth product training and customer demo of the Ransburg IntelliFlow RF2 and RM2 plural component proportioning systems. Our sales team was excited to learn more about Ransburg’s next generation of intuitive, accurate, and connected proportioning solutions for one, two, and three-component materials.
Key takeaways from the Ransburg IntelliFlow RF2 training include:
- Advanced automation & ease-of-use
- Drives efficiency, uptime, and optimization to our customer’s processes
- Cloud-based connectivity allows for easy monitoring and troubleshooting in real-time
- Flexible, high-performance fluid components produce superior ratio and flow accuracies
- Maximized coating and solvent waste savings (standard air-solvent chop reduces solvent usage by up to 65%)
- Seamless integration capabilities
- Can handle up to 30 colors, 6 catalysts, one, two, and three-component, and multi-circuit capabilities, making the Ransburg RF2 system scalable alongside your business
- 15″ full-color touchscreen
- Choose between turn-key configurations or completely custom
To learn more about Carlisle Fluid Technologies’ Ransburg RF2 and RM2 2k Proportioning Systems, contact C.H. Reed to speak with a Fluid Handling Specialist.
Serving PA, MD, DE, VA, WV, OH, and NY.
Recently, C. H. Reed helped a major printing operation install a new ink pumping system. The new system needed to transfer four colors of high viscosity, heat-set ink to their three presses, drawing the ink from multiple 5,000…
In today’s demanding manufacturing landscape, it can be convenient to adopt a “cut-costs-at-all-costs” mentality, justifying questionable means for the sake of leaner production, a lower bottom line and increased profitability. Regrettably, those efforts can interfere…
Pressure washers are great solutions for your average cleaning applications, but what tool do you turn to for your more challenging applications? There are many instances where it is simply impossible to use a traditional…