September 13, 2022
Ransburg IntelliFlow RF2 Training
SHARE THIS POST
On Thursday, September 8th, Carlisle Fluid Technologies visited C.H. Reed’s Hanover, PA location to conduct an in-depth product training and customer demo of the Ransburg IntelliFlow RF2 and RM2 plural component proportioning systems. Our sales team was excited to learn more about Ransburg’s next generation of intuitive, accurate, and connected proportioning solutions for one, two, and three-component materials.
Key takeaways from the Ransburg IntelliFlow RF2 training include:
- Advanced automation & ease-of-use
- Drives efficiency, uptime, and optimization to our customer’s processes
- Cloud-based connectivity allows for easy monitoring and troubleshooting in real-time
- Flexible, high-performance fluid components produce superior ratio and flow accuracies
- Maximized coating and solvent waste savings (standard air-solvent chop reduces solvent usage by up to 65%)
- Seamless integration capabilities
- Can handle up to 30 colors, 6 catalysts, one, two, and three-component, and multi-circuit capabilities, making the Ransburg RF2 system scalable alongside your business
- 15″ full-color touchscreen
- Choose between turn-key configurations or completely custom
To learn more about Carlisle Fluid Technologies’ Ransburg RF2 and RM2 2k Proportioning Systems, contact C.H. Reed to speak with a Fluid Handling Specialist.
Serving PA, MD, DE, VA, WV, OH, and NY.
C. H. Reed, Inc. has been awarded a pending PATENT number by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The title of the invention is: “Automatic CARC waterborne or water based paint or coating…
C. H. Reed is proud to announce it’s relationship with Garage-Pak as it’s virtual retailer. Garage-Pak is an innovative packaged air and fluid piping solution designed for the home and professional shop owner.
Remember way back in January of 2008 when the EPA released its new rules and regulations for HAP compliance for Paint Stripping and Surface Coatings? Well, that is finally coming to fruition, and if you…