November 5, 2019
Bullard Introduces BCX Communication System
SHARE THIS POST
Bullard, a leading manufacturer of high-quality personal protective equipment and systems, recently launched the BCX Communication System. This hands-free communication system allows workers to stay connected and safe on the job while working in confined spaces. The BCX lets you talk for up to eight hours and listen for up to 10 hours.
Bullard BCX Communication System Features:
- The BCX system has hands-free communication allowing you to talk freely, increasing worker safety, without having to push in a button.
- The BCX system can accommodate unlimited users and up to 32 distinct groups.
- The BCX is super durable in a multitude of environments; from -4°F up to 122°F. It also has a shockproof rating of 7 and an IP66 dust and water protection rating.
- It comes equipped with Safety Pack, which sends an alert to fellow workers indicating a man down.
- The BCX System has a distance range of 1.2 miles (2km) line of sight.
- Frequency range of 902.18 to 927.83 MHz with FCC and IC Certifications.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Up to 8 hours of talk time via the Li-P0 rechargeable battery.
- The BCX weighs in at just 3 ounces and measures 3.6″ x 1.9″ x 0.6″ – easily fitting into the palm of your hand.
- Compatible with bluetooth.
The Bullard BCX has a variety of different headsets available to fit your specific application:
The Bullard BCX Communication System also has a few accessories available; like the different color skins that protect the radios against dirt, scratches, and drops, and a 4-port USB charging kit that can charge up to 4 radios simultaneously. To learn more about the BCX Communication System and how it can help improve worker safety in your facility, contact us today!
Get a consultation
C. H. Reed, Inc. has been awarded a pending PATENT number by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The title of the invention is: “Automatic CARC waterborne or water based paint or coating…
C. H. Reed is proud to announce it’s relationship with Garage-Pak as it’s virtual retailer. Garage-Pak is an innovative packaged air and fluid piping solution designed for the home and professional shop owner.
Remember way back in January of 2008 when the EPA released its new rules and regulations for HAP compliance for Paint Stripping and Surface Coatings? Well, that is finally coming to fruition, and if you…