August 23, 2021
Graco EcoQuip Line – Abrasive Blasting Equipment
SHARE THIS POST
At C.H. Reed, Inc., we strive to deliver the most advanced protective coating application equipment solutions to companies like yours throughout our PA, MD, OH, DE, VA, WV and southern NY service territory. We offer products that increase productivity, reduce operating and maintenance costs and apply the highest solids coatings in the most demanding environments. We’re pleased to introduce our new Graco EcoQuip line to provide yet another high-quality option for protecting your final products.
What Is Graco EcoQuip?
Since its founding as a small, family-owned business in 1926, Minneapolis-based Graco, Inc. has become one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of equipment and systems for a wide range of fluid-handling applications.
Graco EcoQuip carries forward this long tradition of excellence and innovation. This advanced line of vapor abrasive blast equipment is ideal for your most challenging coating removal and surface preparation projects. Graco EcoQuip is powerful, portable and produces 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting processes. This machine also comes in multiple sizes to accommodate your every application, from entry-level to mid-to-high production jobs.
Overview of Graco EcoQuip Features and Benefits
The Graco EcoQuip offers numerous benefits for your operations. The machine’s advanced features include:
- Expansive 2.0 cubic-foot capacity water/medial vessel that enables you to blast for up to 90 minutes between refills.
- Quick-release abrasive supply line equipped with an easy-access shutoff valve.
- Abrasive metering valve with a lockable setpoint for high-precision media control.
- User-friendly controls such as a selector valve for effortless moving between blasting and washdown applications.
- Quick-fill valve that speeds up the flushing and filling process with minimal water pressure.
- Pneumatically controlled blast hose lines that can propel media at up to 150 feet from the machine.
- Portable cart with lift handles and slide rails for easy loading, unloading and transporting between sites.
Graco EcoQuip Applications
Graco EcoQuip delivers superior coating removal and surface preparation results for a wide range of projects:
- Patio and brick cleaning
- Stucco and stone stain removal
- Steel, concrete and wood cleaning
- Stain and paint removal
- Graffiti removal
- Railing and iron fence preparation
Whatever the task, the Graco EcoQuip gets the job done faster and more efficiently than hand tools, chemical cleaners or power washers.
Dry Blasting vs. Wet Blasting vs. EcoQuip
Contact Us to Learn More About Graco EcoQuip
Do you have questions or would like more information about the new Graco EcoQuip line from C.H. Reed? Give us a call at 800-692-7216 or fill out our online contact form today and we’ll be in touch.
Get a consultation
C. H. Reed, Inc. has been awarded a pending PATENT number by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The title of the invention is: “Automatic CARC waterborne or water based paint or coating…
C. H. Reed is proud to announce it’s relationship with Garage-Pak as it’s virtual retailer. Garage-Pak is an innovative packaged air and fluid piping solution designed for the home and professional shop owner.
Remember way back in January of 2008 when the EPA released its new rules and regulations for HAP compliance for Paint Stripping and Surface Coatings? Well, that is finally coming to fruition, and if you…